The Festival kicks off with a free BBQ at 5:30pm sponsored by the Rotary Club of Montague and Eastern PEI. Music by Roy Johnstone & Friends.
The evening continues with Swift Kick – Taylor Swift Tribute Band taking the stage at 7:00pm. As the sun sets (8:30pm), enjoy an incredible Fire & Flow Arts performance by Geomatrix!
- Outdoor Market & Food Vendors
- Live Sand Sculpting with International Sand Sculpting Champion Abe Waterman
- Art Zone featuring Creative Rebels Art Wall for Kids
- Nature Zone with SouthEast Environmental Association and Island Falconry
- Game Zone with Giant Yard Games brought to you by Montague Rotary Library
Main Stage Performances:
11:30am – Hurricanes Dance
12:00pm – Stump’d Magic Show
1:00pm – Julie Pellissier-Lush – Poet Laureate for PEI
2:00pm – Kevin Ryan – Songs & Stories of the Land & Sea
3:00pm – Kayes Road
4:00pm – EMCA Winner Gordie “Crazylegs” MacKeeman performing Folk for Little Folk
Montague Homecoming Party featuring The Fabulously Rich – a live tribute to The Tragically HIp! 19+ Event – Bogside Event Space (next to Bogside Brewing) Doors open at 8:30pm. Show starts at 9pm. SOLD OUT.
DiverseCity – A celebration of Canadian Multiculturalism, diversity and inclusion through music, dance, displays, information and food!
10pm Fireworks presented by The Eastern Graphic.